The oldest bedroom in the house has two queen beds and still has the original large windows overlooking the garden that contains multiple camellia bushes. It is connected to the front parlor of the home through a half bath and is directly across the entry hall from the Cypress Suite, making this a convenient second bedroom for a family. This area of the home was built in 1847 and has been left to its originality. The ceilings in this room and parlor were painted Robin’s Egg Blue in order, so history tells, to keep the evil spirits away. They have only been repainted twice since then. Although a full bath is not connected to this room, one is available through the dining room.